Playmobil African Wildlife Carry Case / 1.2.3 Take Along Farm Barn
November 1st 2015 | Playmobil | Toys
Since 1974, Playmobil - the toy system created by Hans Beck - has become a classic of children’s playrooms, with its many different play worlds, from a knight’s castle to a sunny holiday hotel. The creative people at Playmobil are constantly coming up with new ideas and additions to bring long-lasting fun to children everywhere. Two of the most recent releases are the African Wildlife Carry Case and the 1.2.3 Take Along Farm Barn.
African Wildlife Carry Case
The Playmobil wildlife carry case features a zookeeper with a baby monkey and a baby elephant who can be seen enjoying some leaves off the nearby tree. The set comes in a handy carry case to keep all the pieces safely stored and includes a Playmobil zookeeper, a monkey, an elephant and accessories.
- Comes with a keeper to look after the animals in the shade of the tree
- Includes a baby monkey and elephant
- Three birds sit in the tree watching over the keeper with her animals
- Baby elephant and monkey have moving arms, legs and heads
- Play, store away and carry along
1.2.3 Take Along Farm Barn
The Playmobil 1.2.3 take along barn has a large area for the animals inside, and a hay loft upstairs to keep the food. There is a paddock area with fence for giving the animals their daily exercise. Comes with a Playmobil 1.2.3 keeper and three animals.
- Comes with food for the animals and fencing
- Features a storage area in the hay loft
- Includes a Playmobil keeper and four animals
- Can be folded up and carried along
- Big pieces for small children